Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wk 10, Day 2: Tomato Test, Spaghetti Sauce

Since I've noticed my daughter has reactions often after eating pizza, we are working our way through pizza ingredients, hoping to find what she has been reacting to. This week we are testing tomatoes, which she does not like to eat at all. She's being a good sport, though, and eating enough to test.

My daughter LOVES olives, so I found an ED friendly sauce by Middle Earth Organics, Organic Tomato Sauce with Olives and Capers (organic tomatoes, organic black Peranzana olives, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic capers, organic garlic, sea salt). I didn't really like this one, it was kind of plain for me, but we ate it. I found quite a few ED-friendly ones by Rising Moon Organics at PCC that I'll get next time I want some prepared sauce.

For lunch, we had some spaghetti, and chips/crackers to dip in salsa. My favorite is Salsa de Rosa, mild (hand selected tomato, tomatillo, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, salts) and my daughter likes it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment